International Competition in the Programming
- Advertised by
- The Ministry of Education, Youth and Sport
of the Czech Republic
- Guaranteed by
The Institute for Children and Youth
101 00 Praha 10
tel. (+420-2) 744 838, fax (+420-2) 723 843
- In collaboration with
- Del INFO Ltd, Brno
The Station of Technicians Vyehrad,
- General sponzors
- Conditions for participants
- Age: 16 -19 years
Successful solution of the tasks of the correspondence stage
Knowledge of English
Closing-date is May 31st, 1998.
- Programming languages
- Visual Basic, C, C++, Delphi, Pascal, Java under OS Windows (DOS)
- Problem solution
- Send source code of solution (including backup copy) on diskette or via e-mail to the
address below. Include your name, address and date of birth.
- The Programme of the competition
- The jury will select the twenty best entrants, who will participate in the finals. At
this stage the competitors will attempt to solve various problems within a specified time.
Permitted languages are Visual Basic, VisualC++, VisualJ++ or Delphi. All finalist will
recieve a certificate of attendance. And prizes will be awarded to the best three.
- The Date of the final
- October 1998, at the INVEX Computer 98 fair, Brno, Czech Republic.
- The accommodation and all meals will be provided by the organizers. The travel expenses
will not be covered.
- Contact addresses
Stanice Techniku Vysehrad
phone: (+420-2) 9000 0751
www: www.stv.cz/icp/ - www.ddm-ph2.cz/icp/